AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Questions for Dave and Senior (and others)-
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinoisfan
Posted 1/29/2008 19:23 (#296263)
Subject: Questions for Dave and Senior (and others)-

After reading the posts below, I still am not sure what the two of you are trying to say. Are you trying to say that this economy is almost beyond repair? If that is the case, why has the banking industry seen such a huge bounce in the last 7 trading days? Would this be a great time to short the big names? Citigroup, Washington Mutual, National City, Bank of America, etc.... They have all seen a 20%+ pop in a very short period of time.

And... I ask this. If the FED "eyes" all of this information and does not respond to the markets, why the timing of the .75 move last Tuesday morning? It was because the markets were tumbling. This was not coincidence. All economics aside, that move was initiated by emotion. If not, they would have done something much earlier.

If, and I say if, they lower by .50 again tomorrow, where do these commodities go? All of this talk has gotten me away from my true reason for being on this board. I would really like an idea on what to do with some current July corn HTA's.... it would be nice to make some money back.

Thanks

Edited by Illinoisfan 1/29/2008 19:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)