AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I apologize RodRod5
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 1/2/2012 20:32 (#2139542)
Subject: I apologize RodRod5

western iowa,by Denison
I sincerely apologize RodRod5 evidently I overlooked your idea's of buying calves in Florida,or Nebraska-I went back and read your post with a open mind and realized you were throwing out a idea for all of us to read,and might add it is a good idea,I might have snapped because I have been on the recieving end of a bad cattle purchase under similiar dealings,but that is in the past,and this apologey is not about me-hopefully we can put this to rest and move on-rereading the post I now understand how you feel,I take full responsibility for my wrong doing,there was no excuse for my actions,in the future I will take your advice and try not to come across as a Know-it-all,hopefully you can forgive me and your ideas will still be posted. If I ever do it again please remind me,a soft message like-hey Garvo you know better or I'm going to come up there and drink your beer,I also apologise for my picture of my heifer calf eating the apple,it was to be a joke,not a slam. Again I sincerely apologise for my actions,hopefully we can continue between the two of us to throw are idea's out there and not be ridiculed. Gary Vetter
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)