AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fault Code w/EZ steer connected to 500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

outlaw2u
Posted 6/3/2007 13:26 (#157818)
Subject: Fault Code w/EZ steer connected to 500

Northern KS
"Fault has occurred w/ Ez Steer T2" " "Unplug power and restart system"

I plug back in and acknowledge I am responsible If I hit a tree(etc.) and fault comes up again. Thought I may have a voltage issue so I eliminated cigarette lighter and have powered up direct. Issue not resolved. I upgraded the 500 1-2 weeks ago and I do not turn the 500 on till I have tractor started and running for a few minutes. The only other thing I have had wrong was be going thru field and ez-steer working good and ez-steer would want to veer off at a terrible angle. I started watching the tilt angle screen as I was running and the numbers were all over the place like up to 15 and 30 degree tilts and I was nowhere near that. Then it would settle down and numbers would be 2-7 degrees probably like it should work. Well as mentioned earlier thought it was all due to voltage issues so I wired direct to starter and now having this issue.

I am now wandering if I got a bad controller from the get go. Unit is only a month old. Thanks for everyone's input on this exrtemely knowledgable forum-it is simply amazing the amount of knowledge and tips learned on here!

Any ideas?????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)