AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cell phone rant again.... I'm looking for advice.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 11/30/2010 01:55 (#1460809)
Subject: Cell phone rant again.... I'm looking for advice.

Kansas
It would seem today that I was enlightened again about the sensitivity of cell phones.

I was professionally informed by one of the front desk finest that condensation from a glass of iced tea sitting next to a cell phone can give off enough moisture to ruin it.

Leaving it set in your car overnite in the cold and then bringing it into the house the moisture developed can ruin it.

Personally, I think a local cell company is feeding me a crock of SnIT to get out of replacing a phone.

Your thoughts?

This is an LG touchscreen phone. Samba I believe they call it perhaps?

P.O.S. is what I'd call it.

Another thing, is it me or all these cell phones these days light made pieces of junk? Yea, that Quantico I have will withstand a pretty good fall and is waterproof to an extent but I've had all sorts of other problems with it, mostly software related. Another one that the company falls on thier face to admit even though you can find gripe after gripe after gripe of the same related issues online.

Electronics in this country is the biggest money drain of a household. Makes that peterbilt look like childs play with the wallet now.

Done fuming for the night.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)