AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Father, Sons, and John Deere
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ihshed
Posted 11/13/2010 00:17 (#1433451)
Subject: Father, Sons, and John Deere

Central Iowa
A farmer had three sons, and one day his oldest comes to him and says,"Dad I've worked really hard around here and I was wondering if you could find it in your heart to buy me a car?"

The farmer looked at his son and said,"Son nobody rides til the John Deere is paid for!"

The next day his middle son comes to him and says ,"Dad I've worked really hard around here and I was wondering if you would buy me a bicycle?"

The farmer looked at his son and said,"Son nobody rides til the John Deere is paid for!"

Well, the following day his youngest comes to him and says,"Daddy I've worked really hard and done all my chores and I was wondering if you would buy me a tricycle?"

The farmer then too looked at his youngest and said," Son nobody rides til the John Deere is paid for!"

The little boy madder than hell turned and walked away and seen a rooster mounting a hen and he walked over and kicked the rooster across the yard and said, I don't think so, Dad said ,"Nobody rides til the John Deere is paid for!"

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)