AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Minneapolis airport. parking and security. ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 11/10/2010 09:29 (#1429637)
Subject: Minneapolis airport. parking and security. ?

NC Iowa
wife and i are leaving from msp airport for a 25th anniversary trip. we have not travelled much, so i have been looking lots of things up on internet. flying is sure not like it used to be many years ago when i last flew. we will have to get 61" luggage, and pay $25 to check it. 44" carryon and have the right kinds of stuff packed on each.

i guess they have a xray machine you go though to get your naked image on a screen. this is to see if you have a boomb in your underwear, bra or up your wazoo. you can opt out of the xray, and choose to be 'patted down' instead. sounds like they really give you a good patdown, giving special attention to the underwear and bra area. i told my wife that i guess i will just go for the xray unless the tsa agent is a sharp looking female. she wasn't ammused. do they still use that 'friendly skies' slogan?

planning to go the day before and do a 'park and fly program' at a motel. i think that will save lot of hassles and money, since i am not familar with anything there.

please comment if you have any travel tips.

thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)