AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Sledge
Posted 10/29/2010 22:11 (#1413662)
Subject: Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.

Extreme SW Minnesota Iowa border
My girlfriend and her daughters, (12,1617) all piled into her truck for a visit to a haunted house tonight. On the way there, they stopped at a conviniance store, purchased a couple of sodas, and a flashlight. Mind you, the two older girls are really pretty blondes, with really long curly hair. The local PD, follow them from the convience store to the haunted house parking lot. After they get out of the car, the officers, come over and demand to search girlfriends purse. At first she was did as she was told, just cause that is the kind of person she is. But after they searched the purse she noticed the two guys were paying way more attention to the older two, then they should be. Well, then they decided they wanted to search her truck. She said she had to call me first( because the truck is in my name). She gets me on the phone, and I can her the guys in the background chatting up the girls, and she asks me what to do. I told her to ask what they are searching for, and what would be there probable cause. They told her "gum", and that the clerk at the store said that a girl with brown hair, took it. I told them to be more specific. They really got pissed about that. I said to ask for a color, or flavor, cause you know, the odds of finding gum in the truck are just pretty good, if you have teenagers. The even got more pissed. When they said they couldn't give her more info then that, I told her NOT to let them search. These guys threatened to haul her to jail. I couldn't believe it. I told her I would be right over and explain to these yobs a few things. We hung up, and before I could get there, she allowed them to search her truck, they found NOTHING.
Now, do you really think these guys are really the people you want out their protecting and serving? I think I am filing a formal complaint in the morning. We have the worst cops in the world in my area.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)