AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ATTENTION AGTALK FRIENDS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Fredneck
Posted 10/17/2010 07:56 (#1397396)
Subject: ATTENTION AGTALK FRIENDS

Cecil County, Maryland on the Md, Pa and De line
Hello everyone, Well this morning I decided to check out what was going on here on AGTALK... when I went to sign on my password did not work.. So went trough all the rigaramoe and got it changed to find out there where alot of rude childish and ignorant posts... I have checked 4 other of chat boards I'm a member of and the same thing has happened... I would like to take the time to say I'm sorry for what ever posts have came from my name in the past 3 weeks... Now it is time to find out who has gained access to my accounts and why... The stuff said on here is nice com paired to some of my other sites I'm a member of.... This is an a true apology to all who was disrespected.... Because of this persons stupidity I have been kicked off of 3 sites that I was well respected on.... I'M TRULY SORRY FOR THE ACTIONS AND WORDS THAT WHERE SAID>>> I guess I should not stay away from this site as long anymore..... I hope everyone has a great Sunday let god be with you and your family's.... Happy harvest..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)