AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LETS CLEAR THE AIR ON SURE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Buckwheat
Posted 3/13/2010 00:57 (#1117993)
Subject: LETS CLEAR THE AIR ON SURE

OK, where do I start????

I have 5 FSA farms.......................4 are owned by others that my CORP operates.................

SURE FOR ME ............is figured on a PRODUCTION. GAURANTEE,PRODUCTION , LOSS . ETC for as if I HAD ONE FSA FARM......................

HOWEVER COMMA, my individual landlords on the 4 farms owned by others, their STUFF( PRODUCTION,GAURANTEE,PRODUCTION) is figured against JUST THEIR FARM>.....................

In the fall of 2008 I went into FSA and got he lowdown on SURE................had a couple of FSA farms with UNINSURED CROPS....( OATS and SAFFLOWER)..................on FSA farms owned by others ......................I tried to get landlords thoughts around spending a couple a hundred bucks on NAP to qualify for SURE...afte ESTIMATING A PRE STIMULUS PAYOUT.................they looked at me like I was FRIKKEN GOOFEY!!!!!!

SO, here we are POST STIMULUS and they probably would have bought in.................My point is why did we not have the STIMULUS INFO in front of us to make an informed decision????

Buckwheat
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)