AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is Okey bi-polar no
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 12/11/2009 11:49 (#960710)
Subject: Is Okey bi-polar no

Red River Valley
he just can't stand it when this board shows appreciation to somebody else when He knows that he is the smartest poster on this board and nobody here will admitt it. When many were complamenting SC he jump in and ripped him and everytime somebody sends out a kind word or request to wy/dave for his insight on matters of inportance he feels the need to rip on him.

I have said it before and I will say it again Okey needs everybody to understand that he is right in his opinion that- okey is the smartest person posting on this board. The problem is okey you can not demand respect it is earned and your post to this board so far will not earn you one ounce of respect. It would also help if you hadn't been wrong on your post for the last 22 months and still trying to claim that you are the only one that knows what is going on.

Even if you were right with your guesses you would only be right and not respected. but being that you are for the most part just wrong you are mostly just someone who we on this board should take some pitty on i guess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)