AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dollar technicals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 12/8/2009 00:34 (#954841)
Subject: Dollar technicals

Mascoutah, Illinois
The dollar closed today just under its fifty day moving average after its recent rally. Brian Kelly who can be seen on Options Action on CNBC every Friday night believes the dollar is headed towards 90. My opinion is the dollar fails to move above its 50 day moving average on Tuesday after the comments of Ben Bernanke today. I look for the grains to have a big day on Tuesday especially soybeans. If beans trade near their recent high, which is around $10.80, I would sell a few on Tuesday.

Sidenote: I wanted to say thank you to everyone on here who posts and gives their opinions. Everyone of you have made me smarter and I have learned so much by being a part of this website. If you haven't finished with harvest, I wish you the very best of weather to bring your crop in. The past two years have been challenging and have thinned the hairlines of many. God Bless everyone and their families. I want to stand up and applaud everyone in the ag industry who help feed the six to seven billion folks on this planet. You are appreciated each day by someone in the world. Stand proud, stand tall, and pat yourself on the back because everyone of you deserve it. Happy Holidays and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

Edited by djmcountryboy 12/8/2009 03:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)