AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I just got back from one of the best football games I've seen over the years!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 11/7/2009 04:58 (#915955)
Subject: I just got back from one of the best football games I've seen over the years!

We just got home, and I can't sleep. I've got one senior and one freshman that played this year for the Malad dragons. This was the quarter semi finals in the Milk Bowl 2A. Two very tough teams, Malad vs. Declo. It went into double over time, game just got over around midnight. Great sportsmanship, great coaching. It rebuilt my faith in high school sports. My oldest boy has been plagued with a injury for the past month, but still tried to play his best. He reinjured it again tonight. I really felt bad for him and the others to end their season this way. The bright side is westling is just around the corner in a couple of weeks. The oldest boy has a great chance of taking state this year. His younger brother will have to westle off with him to try and take his spot, as they are both heavyweights. It will be good for them both.

I've worked their butts off this year on the farm and dairy, and they have given their all to sports. I'm very proud of them! If you would like to take the time and watch the video of the game, at least fast forward it to the last protion as it goes into overtime! Very good game.

www.idahosports.com and click on Malad vs. Declo to watch the game.

Edited by Russ In Idaho 11/7/2009 05:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)