AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Replacement for Toyota Rav4
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jon B
Posted 2/25/2024 20:29 (#10639977)
Subject: Replacement for Toyota Rav4

Got a 2013 Toyota Rav4 that has about 155,000 miles on it. It's beena really good car all things considered. It's had it's all little issues with air conditioning and usual brakes and stuff, and I get about 22 miles per gallon driving 2/3 rural, 1/3 urban. We got two kids but they're both in the lower grades and out of the baby stage, so not quite teenagers yet. Kids aren't really into sports so we don't need a taxi either.

Just throwing the idea around of possibly upgrading it. Biggest thing for me is that it stays in my garage so I really don't need a bigger vehicle per se. I'd also like to see a little bit better mileage in a new vehicle. Living in a rural area having all-wheel drive is important for us because we do see quite a bit of snow squalls.

Definitely not considering electric so any response can exclude that category. Don't ask why. Respect the decision.

Truthfully I like to see my RAV4 clear 200,000 miles before I do something, but sometimes things happen quickly and I wouldn't mind having some ideas up my sleeve.

Edited by Jon B 2/25/2024 20:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)