AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Guys I need some posotive thoughts tonight.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

1480farmin
Posted 5/11/2009 22:26 (#710485)
Subject: Guys I need some posotive thoughts tonight.

Godfrey,IL/ Greenfield,IL
I'm sorry to bother or birden you with my problem again. but... there are some really helpful and inspirational people on here. If you guys and gals remember my post a couple months ago about my Dad's cancer. Well the newest update is, it hasn't gotten worse but it hasn't gotten better. We go to see the doctor in the morning to see what the next step is. The nurse Dad talked to today said they would probably stop chemo and that Dad should look into some in - home care. I just don't understand why they want to give up. I mean Dad is weak pretty badly week but can still kinda sorta get around the house. It scares me the most to think that the doctors want to give up. I mean the doc ain't said it yet but the nurse kinda has. I know Dad and myself and brother don't want to give up. Dads already talkin about going back to another doctor for another opinion. Dad, brother and I have been through a lot together and are pretty tight. I do my best not to show my negative emotions around Dad and try to make sure he stays confident. He is doing pretty good with the staying confident. I'm sorry for going on so long. I would appreciate any prayers you can say for my Dad and family and any thoughts you can give me to keep me confident and positive.

P.s. those of you that are local and know me, dad and family please don't spread this around too much. I know Dad prolly dosen't want me to post this But he and the family can use all the help we can get.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)