AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A power sweep auger to fit a 14 ft. silo converted for shell dry corn..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

Kickapoogian
Posted 8/16/2017 19:35 (#6191489)
Subject: A power sweep auger to fit a 14 ft. silo converted for shell dry corn..

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
I'm looking to convert a 14x50 into a cooling/holding bin for my shell corn or soybeans.. Last year I had a price for a power sweep for a 27' used bin I was going to put up but since then I've decided to use my 14x50 and convert it to cool after running my corn through a batch dryer and then moving it to a 20x32 Harvestore Unit that sits right next to it. I'll have to put extra hoops around the stave silo which I have a decent price on and also cut holes in the sides of both the 1450 and 20x32 Harvestore Unit so my auger will fit in and drop it in the middle..
Long story short my old computer crashed and I lost a lot of data concerning costs on the power sweep prices but it was out of Iowa and a heck of a lot cheaper than other places in the area..

Or maybe I should be asking if they even make a power sweep for a 14 ft power sweep auger? I know it's not a large area but physical limitations restrict me from shoveling much grain at all...
Thanks
Kick~
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)