AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agtalk must really be attracting SCAMMERS!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

semosandfarmer
Posted 1/15/2011 23:52 (#1551857)
Subject: Agtalk must really be attracting SCAMMERS!

East Prairie, MO

Got this email today which is obviously a scam, I mean C'mon, learn English a little better if you are going to try and scam an english speaking person by acting as one of them! I posted yesterday in Crop talk about fertilizer then today got the email I have pasted below, all the info he knows about me is in my profile and never called me by name, what do these guys think, that someone will just wire them loads of cash to prepay or what?

Hello my name is Curtis Jones im part of an independant chemical that sales seed/chems in the bootheel of Missouri. We sale namebrand or generic chemicals , we sale any kind of seed cotton, corn,soybean,rice. We can sale any variety and get any treatment. I would like to put a bid in on your chemical and seed bussiness. If you would email me some products an quantitys I would much appreciate it. We have been know to save farmers a lot money over the chemical companys here and would like to expand our business even further. All products we sale, we use on are own farms because we are farmers as well. My email is [email protected] to place your order for some bids.

Edited by semosandfarmer 1/15/2011 23:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)