AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thanks Mojeeper and when do people consider themselves farmers? (2 posts in one)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sodbuster35
Posted 12/12/2010 19:06 (#1482320)
Subject: Thanks Mojeeper and when do people consider themselves farmers? (2 posts in one)

WC Illinois/SE Iowa
First of all, I would like to send a big thank you to Mojeeper for taking the intiative and talking to me about my wife and I's baby girl coming to us in January. It is nice to be able to get on this site and know there are others in this world that have been what you are going through and are willing to share their help and expertise. So once again Trent, thank you.

On to the second part of my post:

When did everyone consider themselves a farmer? As of tomorrow morning at 10, my wife and I will also finalize the purchase of our first 80 acres. I still find it different calling myself a farmer yet even though I have already done some of the fall work on our new farm (and had to pay for it lol). I also have been around farming my whole life whether it was the family farm or as a hired hand, but never actually called myself one. So when is one a farmer?

On a side note: I guess there is nothing like going into major debt all at once - new baby and 80 acres all at once.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)