AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Skunk advise again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

headerpuncher
Posted 10/18/2010 22:46 (#1399430)
Subject: Skunk advise again

Ea. Washington
I know this has been discussed here before but maybe someone has a new idea. Local museum has a building that is a block long and behind it is a four foot walkway and a hill that rises steep about 20 feet. It's a real jungle back there and a family of skunks have moved in and burrowed into the rock foundation and took up residence between the rock wall and a false wall inside. As I'm the guy that gets to solve a lot of problems there I got the job of trying to remove them. City has a skunk trap to loan but they just can't bring themselves to use it. So I have got four of them so far and think there may be more. Due to the close space and jungle I have been dispatching them with my 22 pistol but not being the best shot and not a very good pistol I have to get up pretty close. Guess what? I come out smelling pretty gamy every time. Setting here now with tears streaming but don't have a wife so nobody has made me shower. Was going to use my trusty 22 semi auto today but couldn't find the clip and guess what, it won't fire without the clip so back to the pistol again. Think I need to build a trap that they can't get their tail up. Was thinking about a piece of stovepipe but need something I can see thru to tell which direction they are pointed. Open to all suggestions and looking for fresh air.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)