AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's next?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dairyman78
Posted 10/18/2010 12:42 (#1398959)
Subject: What's next?

S.C. Wisconsin
Dairyman78's wife again. Well, after almost 3 weeks since his parathyroid surgery, he was doing well, the hip pain from the leaching calcium was becoming more and more tolerable. Thought all his problems were behind him. Well, Friday he came home at lunchtime and felt horrible. Terrible gut ache. Took his home remedy for it but didn't work. I asked him where the pain was and it was more on the right side of his belly. So of course I think appendix. So after an hour or two he finally said that I could take him to ER. He said he will be so embarrassed if it is just a gut ache. Checked his blood and it wasn't his appendix, but he did have blood in his urine. So went for a scan and found out he has a 13mm kidney stone. Now that is over a half inch big. Doctor said it was huge and no way would he pass that on his own. So the pain actually went away and they had him wait until this morning to go to a different, bigger hospital. So went down this morning and they put a stent in and they don't put you to sleep either. Just a shot of numbing juice. He said it hurt like hell and I have him home now. We have to wait and the next step (hope we don't have to wait too long) is sonic blasting. They will try and break up the stone. I hope it works, or they will have to go up and retrieve the stone. I know you men will all cringe with the thought of anyone messing with you like that, women, we say, suck it up, we had your babies for you. No, really, I feel bad for Dave, he never complains of any pain, so if he is saying he is hurting and wanting to lay in his recliner instead of heading to the farm I know he isn't feeling good. So any words of encouragement would be appreciated, not sure he is up to any debates though...LOL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)