AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Christmas Tree
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JDTECH
Posted 12/22/2009 17:50 (#980222)
Subject: Christmas Tree

NEMO
Our local news station polls a question every week day morning. The one this morning was a survey of viewers who put up an atrificial tree, real tree or none at all. The results were not surprising except that there was a wide gap between artificial and real, much more than I expected. Over 70 % surveyed, indicated artificial. Real and none came in almost identical. In my 46 years, My household has always had a real tree. My wife and kids have been pressuring me to get an artificial, but I informed them that as long as I am able to go out and get one, I will continue to put up a real Christmas tree. Now I know that sounds a bit hardnosed, but if push comes to shove, I will probalby "cave" to the majority to avoid family disfunction, but I plan to hold out as long as possible. I realize that Christmas is not about the "tree" or "gifts" under the tree, as does my family. I just think that it would be interesting to see how many of the "NAT" family put up artificial, none or real. Curious to see if the results will follow the news station's survey. Merry Christmas and may God's grace and love shine upon all of you through the holidays and throughout the new year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)